Monday, May 13, 2013

Next book and new interests.

I'm on the verge of developing a new book, non-fiction, which is relative to the mass murders on Americans.  I want to release a work called "American Tragerty" - a mass murder and American phenomenon. This should be on multimedia for general comment.

Further, I'm finishing a novel called Dory.  Its a fictional story about the Great Lakes around the turn of the twentieth century.  Also, in the works is a fiction novel about the mysterious death of Marylin Monroe called: "The Siren."  I'm going to work on the finalization of these works as well as the other projects in development, and I encourage your input.

Please respond, positive or negative, to my work to date.  I appreciate any input and find it inspirational to keep going.  I hope you can find the time to stay in touch and help a struggling author, Rich. 

No comments: